::Are you ready for a challenge?::
Challenge yourself to make a difference in what you eat daily? Something simple, quick and utterly delicious?
Then Welcome to the 5 Day Smoothie Challenge
:: 7 days to a healthier you::
- The 5-day smoothie challenge starts on April 3rd and ends on April 7th and we’re going to replace a meal (breakfast, lunch or dinner, you choose!) with a delicious smoothie.
- All the recipes are made using ingredients are easy to get. We’ll also share with you some alternatives, just in case you don’t like any fruit or veggies we’ve used or if they’re expensive in your area.
- To make the challenge you only need a knife, a cutting board, a blender and a jar, that’s all! Powerful blenders are better, but you can use any blender you’ve got on hand.
The challenge is FREE! You’ve got nothing to lose, so join us! And Do it with a friend.
The challenge is pretty simple.
This challenge will focus on 4 main things for 5 Days
- 5 Day Smoothie recipes
- No alcohol/soda/fruit juices for the 5 days
- Drink One gallon of water a day/ 4 liter/16 glasses
- 5 Day Cardio boost
The Smoothie challenge will run for 5 days. Starting on Monday.
The Sunday before will be for shopping and preping your smoothies.
::5 Smoothie Recipes::
The Challenge will have 5 unique smoothie recipes for each day.
Different smoothies each with unique flavors to ensure that you don’t get bored.
All ingredients are fresh and locally available at reasonable prices.
This is not a starvation Diet. You still eat your other meals as you would normally do. The Goal of thsi challenge is to healp create healthier habits. We bet you won’t ever want junk food after a whole week of healthy smoothies.
Smoothies are good for you
- Smoothies are perfect to detoxify your body and improving your health because it’s an easy way to include more fruits and veggies in your diet, which also will help you to get rid of junk food cravings.
- Smoothies are also great if you want to lose some weight, although you should eat a balanced diet (whole grains, legumes, fruits, veggies, nuts and seeds) and do some exercise.
- Walking 30 minutes at least 5 days a week is free and so good for your body. You can also do the 7 Day cardio boost to burn extra calories
To sign up for the challenge, Join my mailing list and make sure you confirm your subscription.. The shopping list will be emailed to you and preparation instructions for the smoothies. The daily smoothie will appear on the website the day before so that you have enough time to plan for the following day.
- Feel free to substitute different berries to your personal preference.
- Keep frozen greens on hand for those times when you run out of fresh.
- Freeze bananas for a texture that is both smooth and creamy
- Frozen fruit creates a thicker, slushier texture but you may need to add water to help keep things moving in the blender.
- Add ice if you would like a thicker, frostier smoothie.
- always start your blender by putting the liquid in first, then fruit, then greens. Only add water if to help blend the mix.
- You can assemble ingredients at night, and freeze them overnight for a nice cool smoothie in the morning.
- Aim for 60% fruit and 40% greens/vegetables. Spinach is a great starter green.
- Smoothies can last a day in the fridge.
- Save calories by not adding any sweetener like sugar or honey. The fruit will provide enough sweetness.